This gorgeous, lush range of placemats and coasters feature stunning arrangements of New Zealand native plants. The rich colours and details are reminiscent of a traditional painted Still Life - note the insects in each one. These are almost too beautiful to cover with a glass or plate!
They make your table look amazing.
The designs are
- Mount Cook Lily with Bee (large white flowers)
- Rata and Kowhai (red and yellow flowers)
- Kauri Cone and Berry (predominantly green)
- Hebe and Moth (pink, red and purple with a white moth)
- Kohekohe pods and white Hibiscus flower
- Nikau Berries and green moth (lots of small white flowers)
Cork backed coasters are 10cms wide and the placemats are 29mm diameter x 5mm thick. Wipe clean only.
Designed in New Zealand by the talented Tanya Wolfkamp. Made in China.