Plastic Free July - here are some products that can help
Are you ready for Plastic Free July?
Plastic Free July is a global movement that helps millions of people to be part of the solution to plastic pollution – so we can have cleaner streets, oceans, and beautiful communities.
Will you join the millions of people reducing their plastic waste?
Here are some products that can help you reduce your plastic footprint as they are reusable
- Honeywrap – each wrap used for a year prevents 70 meters of cling wrap going into the ocean
- Cuppa Coffee Cups – reuse your coffee cup every day and stop filling up landfills with non-decomposable coffee cups.
- Spruce Cloths – these great cloths are handy around the house and after months of use can be put onto the compost where they’ll decompose
- Bamboo melamine plates – prettier than plastic and they won't bend or get soggy like paper plates. And they’ll decompose much faster than a plastic one
- Metal straws – reusable so non polluting and better for your wallet and earth in the long run
- Silicon lids – reusable lids to protect food when heating, traveling or storing. They can be used in the microwave (they stop food splatter) or as a pot lid on the stove or in the oven and they wash up really well in the dishwasher.
- Reusable shopping bags – these are strong and durable and look way better than a plastic supermarket bag.
You can take the plastic-free challenge for a day, a week, a month or even as the start of a permanent change.
Start small, every bit helps our planet, our home.